Display an X-Y plot of signals using a MATLAB figure window.
The XY Graph block displays an X-Y plot of its inputs in a MATLAB figure window.
The block has two scalar inputs. The block plots data in the first input (the x direction) against data in the second input (the y direction). This block is useful for examining limit cycles and other two-state data. Data outside the specified range is not displayed.
Simulink opens a figure window for each XY Graph block in the model at the start of the simulation.
For a demo that illustrates the use of the XY Graph block, enter
lorenzs in the command window.
Data Type Support
An XY Graph block accepts real signals of type
Parameters and Dialog Box
- The minimum x-axis value. The default is
- The maximum x-axis value. The default is
- The minimum y-axis value. The default is
- The maximum y-axis value. The default is
- Sample time
- The time interval between samples. The default is
-1, which means that the sample time is determined by the driving block.
||Inherited from driving block
[ Previous | Help Desk | Next ]