APPEAL FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE/INVESTMENT

To <ucto-dev-l@pinknet.cz>
From "Dr Mrs Mary Tina" <odafeng2002@rediffmail.com>
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:13:36 -0700

From:Dr Mrs Mary Tina

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from Someone
you have not met before. However, we decided
to contact you based on a satisfactory information we had about your
business person as regard business information
concerning your country and the safety of our funds in a steady economy
such as that of your country compared to our
country Nigeria Africa.

I am a civil adviser currently working with the monitoring committee Over
seeing the winding up of the petroleum trust fund
(PTF). Myself and my close and trusted colleagues need your assistance in
the transfer of US$35 million into any reliable
Account you may nominate overseas.

This fund was generated from over-invoicing of contracts executed by the
PTF Under, the administration of the past military
government. These Fund were discovered while we were reviewing the PTF
accounts. From Our discoveries, these
contracts have been executed and the contractors in question were all
paid. The difference of US$35,000,000 being the
over-invoiced amount is the funds, we want your corporate entity to help
us receive.

What we want from you is a good and reliable company or personal Account,
into which we shall transfer this fund.

Details should include the following:
1. Name of Bank

2. Address of Bank with Fax & Tel.

3. Account Number

4. Beneficiary/Signatory to Account (Account Name)

Upon the Successful crediting of your account. The fund will be shared as
follows:

1. 20% for you and your assistance

2. 75% for myself & my Colleagues

3. 5% for contingency expenses

Please after your first reply through e-mail I will want us to continue
further communication by fax and telephone for
confidential purpose. We wish to assure you that your involvement should
you decide to assist us, will be well protected,
and also, this business, proposal is 100% risk free as we have put a whole
lot into it.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while we look forward to a
mutual benefiting businessrelationship with you.
Please when replying my e-mail kindly include your telephone, fax number
and mobile telephone numbers preferably
extremely private numbers where we can reach you any time of the day.
Please be aware that a high level of confidentiality
and trust is required in this
business.

I expect to hear from you.

Yours faithfully